We utilize a two step inspection process, which means your home is inspected at least twice.
How does it work?
We inspect the home first on our own, focusing on the task at hand without distractions, then we ask you join us for the last hour and inspect the home a second time with you and discuss all the important facts.
Advantages to a two step inspection:
1. A more thorough inspection, because your home is inspected more than once.
2. During the first step, your inspector is able to focus on inspecting without distraction. A good inspection demands both knowledge and focus.
3. During the second step, your inspector is able to focus on you, answering your questions and showing you areas of concern.
4. You don’t have to spend as much time at the property. Because your home has already been inspected prior to your arrival, you don’t have to sit and twiddle your thumbs for 15 minutes while the inspector has his head in your furnace or while he is on the roof.
5. Be present during the first step of inspection and use the time to take pictures, measurements or show your new home to friends and family.
Once the inspection report is completed, an email with a password will be sent to you with instructions on how to view your completed Inspection Report.